- Instantly fills fine lines & wrinkles.
- Topical alternative to injectables.
- Thoroughly hydrates the skin and improves skin resilience.
- Contains unique, cross-linked hyaluronic acid particles & is preservative free.
- Has super water-absorbing properties.
- Has improved stability to enzymatic degradation.
- Appears to smoothen skin surface.
Cross-linked Hyaluronic Acid (HA) is well known for its use as a dermal filler. Dermatologists inject it directly into the skin to physically fill up wrinkles from within. Many consumers dislike this invasive and expensive approach. Therefore, they are searching for and would benefit from cosmetic alternatives which mimic the immediate wrinkle reducing properties of dermal fillers. HyaCare® Filler CL is a W/O emulsion containing small particles of cross-linked Hyaluronic Acid. The average particle size is approx. 700 nm. Due to the cross-linking of Hyaluronic Acid, HyaCare® Filler CL has superior water-binding properties comparable to that of a super-absorbing polymer.